Thursday, 14 October 2021

V For Vendetta? V For Virus?

 

 


    Over the last couple of days, I have watched, and re-watched the movie "V For Vendetta".  It's a movie that was released in 2006.  


What amazes me the most about that movie is the amount of predictive programming in it.  That, or it's simply a playbook for what's happening now.  After all, the movie is set in 2020, London England.  I want you all to watch this movie, and please, tell me I'm wrong. 

 

I implore every one of you to download the movie, or if it's available on your specific version of Netflix, or Amazon Prime, or whatever, to watch it.  For my Canadian friends, it is currently available on STARZ on demand.  For my friends who download Torrents, here is the Magnet link:  V For Vendetta.  



Knowledge is power.  Arm yourself.

 

 


 

 



BTC - 181Ar1h9dkEN5HhCjVwNbpz1d7F8qNXm22



No comments:

Post a Comment

Emergencies Act, 2022 - Canada Has Fallen

 I know it's been a while since I've posted here.  I've been too busy watching the Freedom Convoy throughout our once great coun...