After the global outage of Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram on October 4th, 2021, I feel it's time to show you that there are many, (just as easy to use), more secure social networking sites out there. Below, I will post videos, and links to the social media programs and apps that I use on both my Linux PC, and my Android mobile phone. I use these apps because I'm pretty certain that at some point in the not-so-distant-future, Most, if not all mainstream forms of communication will become compromised, or indeed, go completely offline. So, as long as we still have a cellular network available, we can still communicate, and get the word out to everyone who needs to remain in contact with each other.
SIGNAL
First of all, for my main texting app on my phone, I use SIGNAL. It has end-to-end encryption, (assuming the person you are texting also is using SIGNAL). It looks, acts, and feels like any texting app you have on your phone. It is available for Android, iOS, and PC.
TELEGRAM MESSENGER
TELEGRAM MESSENGER is a fantastic, very secure Chat program. It's easily downloadable to your mobile (Android or iOS), and to your PC. TELEGRAM MESSENGER is easily used for one-on-one private chats, or large group chats.
GAB
GAB is another great alternative to Twitter and Facebook. It's a social media platform that is 100% supported by it's users. Which means that no one owns it. There is no censorship, and speech reigns free.
PARLER
Remember a few months ago.... When everyone was talking about PARLER, and free speech online? Then Facebook, Twitter, Google and Amazon had them de-platformed? Well, they are back. PARLER is a definite alternative to Facebook. It's a platform that doesn't use and abuse their users. The video below tells you all you need to know about this platform.
SESSION
SESSION is another secure/encrypted messaging app for your phone, and your PC. I have just recently install SESSION on my mobile phone, and my PC, so I can't really speak a great deal about it. However, the video below should answer most of your questions. For those who want to follow me, and/or chat with me on SESSION, my SESSION ID is - 0575aa8451fc9cc6a3fd0ee6857808a8fa0822983b28e642a0440906391a5ddb33
RUMBLE
RUMBLE is a great alternative to YouTube. It looks and feels almost the exact same. Just like YouTube, you can earn money buy posting your videos, with ads. The main difference between the two sites is, RUMBLE is not censored. Your videos will not be taken down. Your account will not be suspended. It's basically 100% Free Speech.... Unlike YouTube.
Above are just a few steps you can, and should take to protect yourself from privacy concerns, and when, (not if) the mainstream social media outlets go down again. After all, not being worried about personal security because you have nothing to hide, is no different than not worrying about free speech because you've got nothing to say.
Knowledge is power. Arm yourself.
BTC - 181Ar1h9dkEN5HhCjVwNbpz1d7F8qNXm22


No comments:
Post a Comment