Wednesday, 1 December 2021

Omicron is Moronic=One Big Fat LIE!

 

 

 


   As you've likely heard over the last week or so, the new 'Omicron variant' (anagram for 'MORONIC') is now spreading around the world.  Apparently, it was originally reported out of South Africa.  However, not it's being said that this "variant of concern" was identified in The Netherlands a week before it was reported to the WHO from South Africa.  

I've read through several South African
news papers online.  Most, if not all don't mention the Omicron Variant.  Why do you suppose that is?  Mind you, I have found a few publications out of South Africa that do in fact mention Omicron, but those articles were well below the fold, and I had to dig quite deep into the site to even find a mention of the Covid19 virus.

 


Let's look at the what we know about viruses, and Covid19 specifically.  It's a fact the viruses mutate.  It's also a fact that with each mutation the virus becomes weaker.  By that I mean:  less severe.  Less deadly.  Possibly more transmissible, but most certainly less deadly.  



Using statistics for just Canada, here is what we know:  There have been 1,795,238 confirmed infections of Covid19.  1,739,558 of those have recovered.  25,817 cases are currently considered active, and 29,707 people have died with Covid19, not specifically OF Covid19.  I'll save you the trouble of doing the math yourself - That's a 96.9% survival rate.  Bare in mind, if you haven't received your flu vaccination, and contract Influenza A or B, you only have an 89% chance of surviving.  Scared yet?  After all, you should be far more fearful of the flu than you are of Covid19.  So why aren't you?  You have a much greater risk of dying from the the flu....  But you don't care, do you?  Is it because the media, politicians, TV doctors, and Hollywood elite haven't been pushing it down your throat daily, for nearly two years?  Joseph Goebbels wrote the book on propaganda, and our leaders would receive an A++ from him.  

 

Everyday we are bombarded with new numbers of people who have been infected with Covid19.  How many new infections of something as common as the flu?  I would bet at least double the Covid19 numbers, perhaps even triple.  Why don't we hear about those people?  They run a much higher risk of death than anyone will ever have who suffer from Covid19.  Ask yourself that question the next time you are watching the news, or reading a paper.  


Knowledge is Power.  Arm yourself.



BTC - 181Ar1h9dkEN5HhCjVwNbpz1d7F8qNXm22

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emergencies Act, 2022 - Canada Has Fallen

 I know it's been a while since I've posted here.  I've been too busy watching the Freedom Convoy throughout our once great coun...