Sunday, 12 September 2021

Covid19 Playbook

 

 

  


  It's been a few years since watching this TV show from the mid 1990's.... But I recently binged the first season, and surprise surprise - To me, it appears to be a playbook for what's happening right now in Canada, and indeed around the world.  After watching just a few episodes, (particularly the pilot episode), I'm sure you will fully agree with me.  I don't want to spoil it for you, so if you have at least an hour and a half, please watch it.  Please share it.  

Here is a link, for you to watch the entire first season.  


Sliders - Season 1


Please share this with all your friends, and social media contacts.  The word MUST get out!

 

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Emergencies Act, 2022 - Canada Has Fallen

 I know it's been a while since I've posted here.  I've been too busy watching the Freedom Convoy throughout our once great coun...